Wanting to unlock the equity in your home?
A mortgage professional with Claystone Mortgage Team can help you convert your equity into funds, no matter your needs.
Trust an Award-Winning Team
Partner with the award-winning Claystone Mortgage Team with over 50 years of combined expertise, our licensed experts provide personalized mortgage guidance. Built on a foundation of integrity, we are proud to have earned the trust of our clients and partners through referrals. You can expect exceptional care and attention from us, as we only offer solutions that truly serve your best interests and bring maximum value and savings.
A mortgage refinance refers to what we often call “taking equity out of your home.” Equity refers to the amount of ownership in your home that is not mortgaged, or has any other lien, and can be mortgaged to a lender in exchange for money. In many cases, you may be able to receive up to 80% of the total value (or equity) of your home.
While there are countless reasons why you may wish to convert your equity into extra funds, some of them may include:
- Paying off high-interest debt that currently has higher payments, which negatively affects your cash flow.
- Complete home renovations and projects, therefore, increasing the long term value of your home.
- Purchase investments, including second home or investment properties.
- Open a home-equity line of credit that would give you revolving access to funds.
- Obtain finance that can be used a down payment on a second home or rental property.
- Assist a family member, including gifts and tuition or educational expenses.
As we work on your behalf, you can trust in our honest and transparent advice which is supported by a thorough knowledge of the industry and over 75 years of collective experience. Our commitment is to saving you money and providing you with the best benefits and features, which can only be achieved through exploring our many lending options and making an informed decision.
We work with a wide range of lenders who offer exceptional refinance products that are designed to offer you the most savings through low rates and value-added benefits.